Thursday, September 22, 2011

2NE1 Park Bom Look



My bad! You pronounce her name Park Boom! XD!! Anyways yes, a Park Bom Inspired Look =) Highly requested by you Kpop fans! I love her!

You & I togetherrrr it just feels so right! You guys listened to You & I yet? ^_^

Anyway this look is very quick and easy to create. It concentrates on emphasized eyelining that looks exaggerating and keeping the eye shadow one colour for a clean simple and non heavy look. Hope you guys enjoy this quick look.

Eyeliner is sometimes all you need to have your eyes standing out. Eyeshadow can make one's eyes look heavy. So these days, I like to concentrate on eyelining more because its reali hot this season!

Listen to YOU & I below! Its my fav kpop song atm ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqvKzk5AoB8

Big thanks to youtube Epikhype for this wonderful instrumental of You & I. All credits for you ^_^

Almost forgot, the lenses are GeoAngel lenses in Blue! I know Park Bom's makeup is already dolly but I thought the lenses might complete the look ^^
Adapteded by: Bubby,YOUTUBE.... Thanks Bubby, I Love Yours article

행운을 빌어요
(haeng-un-eul bil-eoyo)
Good Luck
幸運
Selamat Mencoba

No comments:

Post a Comment

isi komentar anda

 

Sakura Belle Shop Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity